Tuesday, August 14, 2007

above/ground press 2008 subscriptions (starting today)

I'm trying to get my above/ground press backlog figured out, and I'll be able to do a bunch of it once I get west in a couple of that (and I also have a couple of other publishing schemes that start once I get out there); if anyone out there is interested, I'm offering my usual annual $40 above/ground press subscription for 2008 (but starting now, to get some of the good stuff that begins in September); for a while, I was the most active poetry chapbook publisher in Canada, but then about 18 months ago I ran out of money (Alberta should solve most of that); details here:

YES! I WANT EVERYTHING ABOVE/GROUND PRESS HAS TO OFFER! GIVE ME A 2008 SUBSCRIPTION (STARTING TODAY, THANK GOD) FOR ONLY FORTY (40) DOLLARS (IN THE US, $40 US).

current & forthcoming & recent publications by Phil Hall, Margaret Christakos, rob mclennan, Andy Weaver, Jesse Ferguson, Nicholas Lea, Lea Graham, Max Middle, Jessica Smith, John Newlove, Stephanie Bolster, Stan Rogal, Gil McElroy, Jennifer Mulligan, Sharon Harris, Jan Allen, bpNichol, ryan fitzpatrick, Julia Williams, Shauna McCabe, Jordan Scott, George Bowering, Barry McKinnon, Cath Morris, Karen Clavelle, Amanda Earl, Marcus McCann, Wanda O'Connor, Kate Greenstreet, Rhonda Douglas, William Hawkins, Sandra Ridley, Fred Wah, Anita Dolman, Stephen Brockwell, Mari-Lou Rowley, Monty Reid, Rachel Zolf, Gwendolyn Guth, Natalie Simpson, derek beaulieu, Rob Budde, etcetera.

give $40 to rob mclennan, or mail:
c/o (until end of August) 858 Somerset Street West, main floor, Ottawa Ontario Canada K1R 6R7
c/o (starting September 1st) writer-in-residence, Department of English and Film Studies, University of Alberta, 3-5 Humanities Centre, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E5

more information on above/ground press (founded in 1993) can be found here and here and here and here and here (don't forget the 14th anniversary reading/launch); regular notices are also sent out through an email list of Ottawa-area literary events. to get on the list, email me at az421@freenet.carleton.ca

No comments: